Written by Brad Karger
The Wisconsin housing market has rebounded since the housing bust of 2008, and Rothschild and Weston are leading the way.
The study measures health by:
- The average number of years residents spend in their homes
- Home values
- Ease of sale
- Costs associated with ownership
For a look at how these two Marathon County communities compare with other Wisconsin leaders, check out the table below:
The improvement in housing markets is another sign of an improving economy. It should be no surprise that our Marathon County communities are leading the way!
Marathon County Administrator
In his Administrator role, Brad Karger leads an organization with 700+ employees and an annual budget of more than $170 million. Brad has been in leadership positions with Marathon County for the past 29 years. He is known statewide for generating innovative ideas and solutions to problems, openness and transparency, and a commitment to community service that extends well beyond the normal workday. Email Brad Karger.
You might also like…
- Uniform Addressing – The Right Call
- Partnerships Build Public Safety :: Get Involved with Marathon County Crime Stoppers
- Dog on Duty :: Riding Along with One of Marathon County’s K-9 Units
Please email our Editorial Board with your comments, suggestions, and article ideas.
And if you spot a typo or an inaccuracy, please contact us so we can fix it. Thanks!